By Kelvin Ohoror
The Delta State Police Command has announced to Delta State Indigenes who applied and completed the 2021 online recruitment registration form into the Nigeria Police Force, that physical and screening of applicants’ credentials have been scheduled to commence from Tuesday, February 1, to Sunday, February 20, 2022, between the hours of 9 am to 6 pm daily.
A statement signed by the Force Public Relation Officer, DSP Bright Edafe states that candidates are to report for the exercise on the date stipulated for their local government areas which are as follows:
S/NO LGA DATE
1. Aniocha North/Aniocha South & Bomadi Tuesday 1st February 2022
2. Burutu/Ethiope East & Ethiope West Wednesday 2nd February 2022
3. Ika North East/Ika South& Isoko North Thursday 3rd February 2022
4. Isoko south/Ndokwa East& Ndokwa West Friday 4th February 2022
5. Okpe/Oshimili North & Oshimili South Saturday 5th February 2022
6. Patani/Sapele & Udu Monday 7th February 2022
7. Ughelli North/Ughelli South Tuesday 8th February 2022
8. Ukwuani/Uvwie & Warri North Wednesday 9th February 2022
9. Warri South/Warri South-West Thursday 10th February 2022
The statement also stated that applicants are to report at the Police Force Headquarters Okpanam road, Asaba in their clean white T-Shirt and Shorts. Furthermore, the applicant must put on a face mask and must come along with the following requirements:
i. National Identity Number (NIN).
ii. Original and duplicate copies of credentials.
a. O level result(s)
b. Certificate of origin.
c. Birth certificate/declaration of age.
d. Two white flat files.
e. Recent passport photographs
iii. Printout of application submission confirmation page.
iv. Duly completed guarantor’s form.
Any candidate who fails to present any of ( i-iv) above will not be considered for the screening.
v. The screening and other activities on the recruitment exercise will be carried out in strict compliance
with the COVID-19 prevention protocols.
vi. Applicants are equally advised to pay attention to detailed and specific guidelines particularly on the
screening dates of each LGA as tabulated above.
The Commissioner of Police, Ari Mohammed Ali, however, warns that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free without any pecuniary obligation and assures members of the public that the exercise will be conducted in line with the professional guidelines of the Force.
The CP wished applicants the best of luck and advised them to be careful with online impostors, fraudsters, and other criminal elements who might want to take advantage of the recruitment process to swindle innocent applicants