By Omoniyi Alli
Abstract symmetrical obsession, Black and white are known to be constant staples in the fashion world and sometimes hardly notable as trends.
But when you put them together into bold, graphic, geometric patterns, they end up becoming eye-catching.
Tips on pulling off this trend, The Trumpet gathered.
• The key to wearing the graphic black and white trend is to be bold,
• Your body shape is of utmost importance when considering this trend.
Look for eye-tracking patterns to slim certain areas and draw attention to others.
• Be a master of the trend by mixing and matching contrasting patterns
• Add eye-catchingwell-put-together accessories for a well put-together look.
• Play with print sizes
• Add a pop of color, think of a bright pair of pumps or an eye